- Sec. 18.01. AUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES. The holder of a wine bottler's permit may:
- (1) purchase and import wine only from the holders of nonresident seller's permits or their agents who are holders of manufacturer's agent's permits;
- (2) purchase wine in this state from holders of wholesaler's, winery, or wine bottler's permits;
- (3) bottle, rebottle, label, package, and sell wine to permit holders in this state authorized to purchase and sell wine; and
- (4) sell wine to qualified persons outside the state.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 417, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977. Amended by Acts 1979, 66th Leg., p. 2117, ch. 819, Sec. 5, eff. June 13, 1979.
- Sec. 18.02. FEE. The annual state fee for a wine bottler's permit is $225.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 417, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977. Amended by Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 1343, ch. 278, Sec. 7, eff. Sept. 1, 1983.
- Sec. 18.03. PERMANENT RECORD. A holder of a wine bottler's permit shall keep a permanent record of each purchase and sale of wine. The record shall include the name of the person from whom the wine is purchased or to whom it is sold, the number of gallons purchased or sold, and the percentage of alcohol of the wine by volume.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 417, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977.